How To Request a Preliminary Review on the SC Platform
To start a Preliminary Review process, the SustainCERT platform allows you to submit all the documentation in 9 steps.
These steps are:
1. Confirm a Gold Standard Registry Account has been opened and the account is active
- Registration Requirements
2. Confirm an SC Platform Account is open and login name and password are available
- Opening a SC Account
- Link to software
3. Log in once an SC Platform Account is opened and add a new project to the SC Platform
4. Communicate here, going forward, with the SustainCERT certification team
5. Book a preliminary review
6. Look for your invoice. Once a review date is confirmed by our certification team, you will get an invoice by email (How is an invoice generated by SustainCERT). After a review is booked in the SC Platform, the invoice is triggered 30 days prior to the review date. Thus, if the review date is less than 30 days from the booking date, the invoice will be issued right away. The review is technically not allowed to commence until the payment is received and the documentation is in good order.
7. Pay your invoice. You will receive an invoice with the due date after the preliminary review booking is confirmed. SustainCERT is paid with a wire transfer
8. Upload your documents for preliminary review.
9. Project Developers book a subsequent review for a date in the future, in the SC Platform, assuming the normal cycle.
(*) Project listing and GS validation both need to be completed first.