Design Review by SustainCERT
This is the process after the VVB has verified the performance and outcomes of a project. During this stage, SustainCERT assesses the adherence to safeguards and stakeholder inclusivity, if climate and Sustainable Development Impact are achieved, and if Claims are in accordance with GS4GG requirements resulting in the issuance of certified SDG impact statements and/or products.
HOW TO REQUEST A DESIGN REVIEW ON SC PLATFORM
To submit the correct documentation to start a design review process, there are a series of steps that need to be done prior to initiating.
- Log in once an SC Platform Account is opened and Proceed to scroll down the Project page where you will locate the current status of the Design Review indicated as “Not Requested”.
- Click on the ACTIONS button. Upon clicking, the ACTIONS section will expand, revealing a pre-set date. To proceed, click on the Calendar icon. This will unveil a calendar interface with available dates. Choose a date and then select the BOOK DESIGN REVIEW button.
- Once the review has been scheduled, you can continuously monitor the pending actions from your side.
- Select the ACTION button positioned on the right-hand side.
- Among the available actions, you will find an option to “Cancel this review”. You can cancel the review until the associated invoice has been settled.
- It’s important to note that once the invoice has been paid and a reviewer has been assigned, the review cancellation option will no longer be viable.
- To access the current status of the Design Review, click on the STATUS button above the review details. This will provide you with real-time updates on the review’s progress.
At this stage, you can monitor the specific review request date, check the status of the invoice, verify the status of uploaded documents, and review any messages pertaining to the ongoing review process.