Ordering SustainCERT Services
Setting Up Profiles for Clients
Content on this Site
SustainCERT does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any content transmitted to or through the Site. You acknowledge that SustainCERT simply acts as a passive conduit for the publication and distribution of content posted by a third-party. You understand that all content posted on, transmitted through, or linked through the Site, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You understand that SustainCERT does not control and is not responsible for content available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. The Site content does not reflect the views of SustainCERT, its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users. You further acknowledge that SustainCERT has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any content published by you, any Client, or a third party. However, SustainCERT reserves the right to review and delete any content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms and Conditions.
This Site may provide links or otherwise direct you to other Sites of third parties. SustainCERT does not control or operate any such third-party Sites. Any information you provide to these third-parties Sites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties. SustainCERT will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside Sites or for your use or inability to use such Sites.
- you will not use the Site if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- you will not use the Site in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit the Site or its content for any commercial, educational or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions;
- you will not post (through our “Contact Us” page or our “Sign Up” page for subscriptions), any irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- you will not harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with SustainCERT, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- you will not knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- you will not take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Site;
- you will not use the Site in any way that could interfere with the rights of SustainCERT or the rights of other users of the Site;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other user accounts, any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any server used by SustainCERT by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Site user;
- you will not transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Site;
- you will not access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Site through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘bot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- you will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site; or
- you will not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Site, or any other customer of SustainCERT or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by SustainCERT and provided for by the Site.
Notice for California Residents who Visit our Site
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California web users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Services are provided by SustainCERT located at 1 Rue de Turi, L-3378 Livange, Luxembourg. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the Services, please contact SustainCERT by sending an email to email@example.com or sending a letter, first class certified mail, to SustainCERT, care of Lisa Rosen, located at 1 Rue de Turi, L-3378 Livange, Luxembourg. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or Hearing Impaired at TDD (800) 326-2297 or TDD (916) 322-1700.
Trademarks And Copyrights
SustainCERT is a trade names and trademark of SustainCERT. Other trade names, trademarks, service marks, domain names, email addresses, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, icons, slogans, names and trade dress used on this Site (collectively the “Trademarks“) are owned by SustainCERT and/or its licensees in the U.S. and/or other countries. These Trademarks may not be used by you or any third party, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, including without limitation, as part of other trademarks, domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses.
You should assume all content and material made available on the Site is protected by copyright law. Other than personal contact information that you may submit to our “Contact Us,” login, or account registration pages, all other materials and other information on the Site, including, but not limited to, all text, reviews, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of SustainCERT and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), [COMPANY] will respond promptly to claims of copyright or trademark infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”).
Our Designated Agent is:
Name: Lisa Rosen
Address: 1 Rue de Turi, L-3378 Livange, Luxembourg
If you are a copyright or trademark owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner) and believe that your work’s copyright or trademark has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
SustainCERT will investigate notices of copyright and trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
Delays And Accessibility
The Site may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. SustainCERT is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
SustainCERT makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and SustainCERT will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. SustainCERT makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE, WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.
For purposes of this section titled “Warranty Disclaimers,” all references to SustainCERT include its predecessors, successors, direct and indirect parent companies, direct and indirect subsidiary companies, companies under common control with any of the foregoing, affiliates and assigns and its past, present, and future officers, directors, shareholders, interest holders, members, partners, attorneys, agents, employees, managers, representatives, assigns and successors in interest, and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SUSTAINCERT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SALES OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF REPUTATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR INTERRUPTION TO BUSINESS OR WASTED ADMINISTRATIVE TIME. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SUSTAINCERT (WHICH INCLUDES, COLLECTIVELY, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIES AND LICENSORS) SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.00. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE CLAIMS ARE CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF SUSTAINCERT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
All notices to SustainCERT may be sent either by email or regular mail to the following:
Address: 1 Rue de Turi, L-3378 Livange, Luxembourg