Lesson 5: How to carry out a Project Monitoring for Performance Review
OBJECTIVE & KEY LEARNINGS
The main goal of this training is:
- To guide Project Developers through Project Monitoring to apply for Performance Review in the GS4GG Certification process.
At the end of the module, participants should be able to:
- Describe the steps necessary to prepare a GS4GG Project Monitoring, including:
- Engage project stakeholders.
- Prepare Annual Report (in years when verification does not occur).
- Prepare Monitoring Report for Third Party Verification.
By the end of this process, a Project Developer should know what is the necessary documentation to submit for Performance Review.
DOCUMENT REFERENCE AND CHECKLIST