Lesson 1 of 0
Lesson 3: Project Design | How to plan a project for Preliminary Review
OBJECTIVE & KEY LEARNINGS
The main goal of this training is:
- To provide the customer with the steps involved in the GS4GG Certification, this is the introduction of the in-detail steps.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Identify the steps involved in the GS4GG Certification Process
- Describe the steps necessary to prepare a Key Project Information Note, including:
- Prepare basic Project Design.
- Assess (the Project Design) against Gold Standard safeguards.
- Estimate climate and sustainable development impacts.
- Hold a GS Stakeholder Consultation Meeting
- Initiate the GS certification process by opening a registry account and paying the annual registry fee.