Lesson 3: How to plan a Project Design “Guide to Preliminary Review Planning”
OBJECTIVE & KEY LEARNINGS
The main goal of this training is:
- To guide Project Developers through the Project Design Process to apply for Preliminary Design Review in the GS4GG Certification process and achieve Preliminary Design Approval.
At the end of the module, participants should be able to:
- Describe the steps necessary to prepare a GS4GG Project Design.
- Prepare Key Project Information note.
- Hold and Report a GS Stakeholder Consultation Meeting
- Initiate the GS certification process by opening a registry account and paying the annual registry fee.
By the end of this process, a Project Developer should know what is the necessary documentation to submit their project to SustainCERT for Preliminary Design Review.
DOCUMENT REFERENCE AND CHECKLIST