Lesson 1 of 0
Lesson 2: History of Carbon Markets
OBJECTIVES & KEY LEARNINGS
The main goal of this training is:
- To provide participants with a clear and detailed history and timeline evolution of carbon markets.
At the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Comprehend the origins and context of the current carbon markets and the climate crisis.
- Learn about the Kyoto Protocol, its instruments, and contributions to climate change.
- Determine the importance of the Paris Agreement and its goals.
- Understand the latest progress in the carbon markets:
- Article 6 of the Paris Agreement
- Corresponding Adjustments